On Saturday March 13th starting at 9:30am we will be holding a Village community event, a Village Farm Day.
- 9:30 a.m. – Whole School Meeting. All meet in the hall (or on the verandah of the hall if we have to remain outside). This will be to introduce staff, talk about main events for the year, and hopefully (if they’re free) hear from our PnF coordinator about the Parents and Friends (PnF) association and meet our new parent representative on the school board. We’ll finish with a question time.
- 10:00 a.m. – Parents, teachers and children will all go to a prearranged area and weed, mulch, paint….etc
- 11:15 a.m. – Break for fruit time
- 11: 45 a.m. – Back to the jobs
- 1:00 p.m. – Sausage sizzle to finish
The school will provide the fruit and the sausage sizzle and icy poles for the children.
If you want to bring other food for your family that’s fine. We’d just like to keep it simple with no prolonged clean up at the end of such a busy day.
The teachers are still sorting out the jobs we need to do, but we’ll put them in a forthcoming newsletter, closer to the date.
Hope most of you will be able to make it, even if only for some of the time.